- Understand the operations and function of technology systems.
- Become proficient in the use of technology.
- Understand the cultural, social, ethical, legal, and economic issues relating to using technology in their daily lives.
- Demonstrate responsible use of technology systems, information and software.
- Use technology tools to enhance learning, increase productivity and creativity.
- Construct technology - enhanced models and produce creative works.
- Utilize technology - based research tools to locate and collect information, as well as evaluate and analyze information from a variety of sources.
- Use technology to make and support decisions in the process of solving real-world problems
- Research career opportunities in the fields of technology.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship among technologies and the connection between technology and other fields of study.